Recreation Master Plan
RECREATION MASTER PLAN
Completed in September 2012, by Gale Associates, The Recreation Master Plan study set out to accomplish five (5) goals.
- To complete a facilities inventory and assessment to identify adequacy of existing facilities.
- To complete a Recreation Program Needs Assessment to determine the adequacy, effectiveness and appropriateness of current recreation programs.
- To prepare a Master Plan of Facility and Program Enhancements to better meet the recreational needs of Town stakeholders.
- To prepare phasing plans and capital improvement budgets consistent with the Master Plan recommendations.
- To review current maintenance resources and offer recommendations regarding the maintenance for an enhanced population of facilities.