Firefighter Job Postings
Paid Call Firefighters Position Opening(s)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License
- Must live within a 10 minute response time to the Hamilton Fire Station (Decision on distance/time to respond up to the sole discretion of the Chief).
- Must not have a medical condition that would prevent them from fully performing the duties of a Firefighter/First Responder/EMT.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screening and CORI check
- Must be a Non-smoker
- Must have the ability and willingness to attend the Massachusetts Firefighting Academy to obtain Firefighter I/II certification
- Must be able to attend minimum required department trainings (nights, and/or weekends)
- Must respond to a minimum required percentage of calls for service.
If interested, please contact Fire Chief, Chief Raymond Brunet, at (978)-468-5559 and/or email an application to [email protected]