The Massachusetts Health Connector is hosting a free, live webinar on Wednesday January 13 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. to help Massachusetts residents who have lost employer-sponsored health insurance learn about their health coverage options through the Health Connector.
The presentation will cover:
- General information about the state’s Health Connector and the types of coverage available through MAhealthconnector.org
- Rules around choosing Health Connector plans as an alternative to COBRA
- Open Enrollment for 2021 Health Plan Coverage
- Tips when applying for coverage, including choosing a plan and enrolling
- Review of tax filing responsibilities associated with advanced premium tax credits and the ConnectorCare program
- How to get free help with this process
For registration and more details, please visit https://bit.ly/insurance-options-011321.